- Responsible for drafting Legal Strategy, SOP’s & Legal Protocols for the Organization.
- Responsible for Contract Management, Advisory & Litigation Management.
- Responsible for preparation of Legal Tracker and planner, legal notices, legal manuals, labour & regulatory compliance processes, etc.
- Responsible for Vetting agreements, indemnities, Planning & Authorizing arrangements related to financial & banking regulations.
- Responsible for liaison with consultants at different locations PAN India.
- Responsible for building a case and sharing the analysis of the same with these consultants in order to mitigate the legal risk in existing & prospective legal cases in the court of law.
- Responsible for drafting statements, opinions regarding legal issues and queries raised by Internal & External customers.
Four to Six YearsHow to Apply?:
Apply directly on the recruiter's website.
About Apollo Health & Lifestyle Limited
Apollo Health & Lifestyle Limited (AHLL), a subsidiary of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited (AHEL), is one of the largest players in the retail healthcare segment in India. The Company today runs the largest chain of standardized primary healthcare models – multispecialty clinics under the brand “Apollo Clinics” in India and the Middle East, Diabetes management clinics – Apollo Sugar and Diagnostic Centres – Apollo Diagnostics. The company also operates specialty formats – Apollo Cradle for Women & Child and Apollo Spectra for planned surgery
In India, the healthcare industry is undergoing a revolutionary change mainly due to the rising income levels, increasing awareness on lifestyle diseases, changing attitude from prescriptive to preventive healthcare, growing insurance market and increasing government spending on healthcare. New and innovative healthcare delivery models are coming in the market including planned surgical centres, similar to the Ambulatory surgery centres in the U.S.