1. Appearing before Tahsildar, Sub-Divisional Officer, Dy. Collector, Addl. Commissioner, Revenue Minister, Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal, City Survey Officer, Superintendent of land Records, Deputy Director of Land Records, representing the company in all the revenue matters and matters related thereof
2. Briefing Advocates & counsels appointed in the civil suits, if required by the reporting manager.
3.Keeping abreast of changes in relevant revenue and land laws, rules, regulations, notifications & Gazette
4. Co-ordinate with councils, government, semi-government authorities for revenue property matters
5. Keep track of the progress of each matter, and as and when matters the come up for hearing and ensure advance preparation for the same
6. Visit the various courts on regular basis to find out to the matters related to our interest have come up for hearing.
7. Attend such matters and prepare the briefs with own comments for our reference for future use.
8. Drafting all applications, Appeals, Revision Applications and such other drafts as is necessitated for the trial and representation before revenue court.
9. Ready to travel anywhere in India to various courts and ensure the submission of all relevant documents and follow up with the various government / regulatory departments.
10. Establish and maintain relationships across levels within all concerned state and central government agencies / department including, but not limited to, police, PWD, Fire department, RTO, Courts, Tax authorities. Pollution control board.
11. Closure of the transaction through a structure, legal, and commercial due diligence.
12. Ensure proper documentation and file management for all functional operations. Ground site operations & management with farmersEligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
1. Negotiation Skills
2. Knowledge of local lawsHow to Apply?:
Apply Directly on the Recruiters website.
About Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., (MHRIL) is a part of the Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group, offers quality family holidays primarily through vacation ownership memberships and brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand "Club Mahindra Holidays", today has a fast growing customer base of over 207,000 members and 50 resorts at some of the most exotic locations in India and abroad.