- Prepare and/or review the annual jurisdictional forms and filings as required. (I.e. Pawti, Income & Expense related to properties, Real Estate Tax payments, Property Tax fillings, any other taxes etc.)
- Supports Specialist in the preparation of lease and/or rental agreements and is responsible for lease/ rental administration process.
- Maintains of lease agreements/ properties related documents; ensures compliance from an accounting standpoint and acts upon from an operations point of view.
- Prepares and/or reviews periodic inventory of property condition, and forwards listing for review
- Inspects all properties on a regular basis to ensure operations are performing according to standards and procedures.
- Assures that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties.
- Ensure being updated on properties related Laws & news on regular basis
- Arrange potential tenant for the vacant land/flat/house
- Resolve the conflicts/ grievances related to properties
- To ensure all documents / reports are provided as per standard requirement.
- Coordinate with department of Police/Thana as and when required.
- Should be able to take up field responsibilities and have the capacity to adapt to adverse conditions & reporting of day to day progress of work
- Authority to oversee task completion via supervision of those assigned the tasks
- To anticipate problems, recognize them when they arise, and solve them quickly and efficiently & to prioritize, delegate, and manage time effectively
- Verify facts & documents related to the Land Prior to purchase & Post Purchase & projects (especially concerned with land).
- Prepare estimates required for the plan is a must & account for all expenses incurred
- Dealing with the local people in that area. Proper Liasoning is to be maintained at all levels in Government, Municipality,
- Town & Country planning, Nazul etc. to ensure smooth operations
- Resolve the conflicts/ grievances related to properties & Understand overall visions, as well as details about the project
- Ensure legal due diligence during land / property acquisition in particular Title investigation & Local legislation.
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land / property acquisition and relevant development regulations
- Draft and ensure standardisation (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Title transfer deeds, Agreement of sale, Offer letters, Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds, License Agreements etc.
- Any other task as assigned by Management as and when required.
Law Graduate with an experience of 4 years.How to Apply?:
Apply directly on the recruiter's website.
About Rishabh Builders
Rishabh Builders have been the forefront of developments which has developed trademark philosophy of “CREATION AND NOT JUST CONSTRUCTION” and its construction with around 2 million sq.ft. of landmark developments across Raipur, Durg and Bhilai founded by Mr Basant Katariya CMD of Rishabh Builders.