We are seeking enthusiastic, academically sound and highly creative individuals to work with the Research and Development team at our Bangalore office. A Research Associate will be working to support a wide range of academic and research operations. You will play a vital role in the development and delivery of the core academic and teaching products at RostrumLegal. You will also be responsible for student engagement, academic and career support activities.
This position will suit someone with an interest in legal research, writing and teaching. This is a full-time position based in our Bangalore Office.
All Research Associates are required to:
1. Demonstrate a commitment to high-quality service delivery, including timely and efficient response times.
2. Display a willingness to learn and adapt to processes, developing a keen sense of professional judgment.
3. Develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships both within the team and with key stakeholders.Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
1. Applicant should possess a graduate or postgraduate degree in law.
1. 0 - 2 years in the relevant field.
2. Freshers with appropriate internship experience can also apply for this job.
1. Excellent Academic and Research Background.
2. High level of verbal and interpersonal skills including a proven ability to edit, proofread and write clearly and accurately.
3. Good IT skills and competencies, with a passion for technology and the ways it can be creatively used to enhance the student experience.
4. Hands on experience in using various legal research and reference software (Westlaw, LexisNexis, Zotero etc.).
4. An ability to learn independently.
5. Initiative to manage workload, meet deadlines, problem solve in a mature manner, and escalate as appropriate.
Rs. 200000 - 350000 Per Annum
Submit following documents as a part of your application
1. Recently updated CV
2. Cover Letter
3. Writing/ Research Sample
Application Email: email@example.com.
Last date to apply: August 31, 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a telephonic/ personal interview.
Direct all your queries to Anurag Parihar (Founder & CEO, RostrumLegal) on his email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your application to this contact.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
RostrumLegal is an online learning platform for Lawyers and Law Students. Founded in 2012, RostrumLegal Caters to more than 20000 users from 80 countries around the world. The courses we deliver are intended to teach the practical aspects of the law. These courses are usually not taught in law schools.
The team at RostrumLegal is working with a mission to make professional legal education affordable and accessible to millions of people from around the world. We are using technology to disrupt the old school legal education market in India.