Hard working, curious and open minded lawyers from only reputed law schools from across India with an interest in non-contentious work pertaining to Family law, Civil law, Private International Law, Cross border work and may apply for an 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m position.Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
- Must have a good understanding and knowledge of Civil Procedure code and Court working.
- Have an interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Family Law, Government of India Policy making in these areas.
- Excellent Research Skills.
- Be willing to undertake Cross border work.
- Must be a HIGH FIRST CLASS/ 8.5 CGPA and above.
- Should have proficiency in writing articles and reports.
- Must be registered with the Bar Council of India and have a license to practice in India
- A pleasant and friendly demeanour is mandatory.
- Preference to candidates with experience of 1-2 years will be given.
- Salary as per experience
- All those who wish to apply can do so by filling out the form below.
- A detailed write up would be appreciated and considered positively.
- Your Resume would be asked for only if your write up is convincing.
- We reserve the right to reply, selectively. In case you do not receive a reply don’t feel upset/offended since that is not our intention.
- Do not call our office to inquire on your email applications. You would be contacted in case you are selected for an interview.
- Interviews will be conducted either via Skype, phone or in some cases, personally.
About SMA Legal
SMA Legal is a boutique Legal Advisory Firm that specializes in high profile cases involving large Indian corporations, International companies with business interests in India, distinguished individuals and country missions to India.
SMA Legal is led by Shantanu Mohan Puri, an award winning advocate and legal advisor with over 10 years of experience in the Indian Legal System. A Felix Fellowship scholar from the University of London where he completed his LLM after doing his graduate law degree from Panjab University, Shantanu is the Founder and Managing Partner of SMA Legal and leads a committed team of advocates, litigators and investigators from his law office in Chandigarh.
Over the years, SMA Legal has built a strong reputation as a specialist in key practices providing excellent service and high quality advice to clients in a commercially practical, timely and efficient manner.