• Business Law-Arbitration and contract law, Banking law
• Good drafting skill
• Defined knowledge of all products and collection process
• Proficient in formulating strategies and advising on debt recovery in retail products.
• Skilled in handling high court, national commission, DRT, consumer forum and arbitration matters
• Experience of scrutinising and inspecting documents
• Communications skills
• Leadership skills
• Problem-solving skillsEligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
• Ensure the Compliance of Remedial Legal Process
o Represent the company in front of statutory authorities and other institutions
o Identify cases for filing legal cases and initiate Legal tools within timelines
o Dunning, Loan Recall Notice
o Filing of complaint under section 138/section 25, Filing of civil suit; Filing of arbitration and section 9/Section 17 (Orders through court for repossession of assets wherever required)
o Execution of the award passed and section 9/section 17 order
o Review of all the above cases on a periodic basis
o Audit compliance
4 to 5 years of experience is required
• Recovery and Auction
o Manage and support asset repossession as per policy and process
o Manage Auction of repossessed assets and drive recovery on loss on sale
o Coordinate with vendors for recovery and auction
• Reduce NPA through Legal tools and compliance within timeline
o Ensure that the NPA's are kept at minimum trigger levels
o Manage portfolio movement and control loss for the PR
Apply directly on the recruiters website.
About TATA Capital
Tata Capital Limited was established in 2007 with the sole aim of providing focused and transparent financial solutions to help people realize their dreams. Being a subsidiary of the legendary Tata Sons Limited, we strive hard to make this happen.
Our pursuit gave birth to Tata Capital Financial Services Limited, a one-stop financial service provider that caters to the diverse needs of retail, corporate and institutional customers across businesses.
Registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Systemically Important Non Deposit Accepting Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC), the company operates across various areas of business namely the Commercial Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Wealth Management, Consumer Loans and distribution and marketing of Tata Cards.
Today, Tata Capital Financial Services Limited is 100 branches old and counting.