We are looking for legal research interns and content writers for the month of March and April. This position is based out of our office, however, we are flexible with the timings and hence, that can be worked out once your CV is shortlisted.
- Research Intern
- Content Writer
- Self-motivated and responsible individuals with a passion for law.
- Law student from any year can apply.
- Must have good research skills with a flair for writing.
- Certificate of Appreciation;
- Performance based stipend up to 8k;
- Future internship assistance.
No. of positions available: 4
How to Apply?:
Submit your resume with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the period of internship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
WebDorm is a legal startup based out of North Delhi.