1. Drafting and review of loan, security and related transaction documents;
2. Undertake research and study of legal problems arising in connection with the financing transaction, advice on the financing and regulatory implications of the transaction;
3. Provide the legal framework for financing operations (drafting, advisory support, conclusion of contracts and completion of all related legal formalities) and monitor them from a legal viewpoint;
4. Structuring advice, drafting transaction documents and providing legal opinion in relation to securitization and other structured finance transactions;
5. Strategy and advice for litigation for and against the bank, its employees and directors
6. Liaise with counter parties, clients, regulators, external counsels etc.
Exposure to structuring and legal aspects of project finance, corporate finance, working capital finance including litigation/recovery matters
Good drafting skills
Must have the ability to effectively articulate legal issues and solutions in spoken and written form.
Strong grounding in laws relating to property, transfer of property, security creation, banking and trust laws.
LLB from reputed law college in India;
At least 5/6 years of experience in banking /finance matters with ideally 2/3 years in a law firm handling corporate finance/project finance matters
About YES BANK Limited
YES BANK has been recognized amongst the Top and Fastest Growing Banks in various Indian Banking League Tables by prestigious media houses and Global Advisory Firms, and has received several national and international honours for our various Businesses including Corporate Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainable practices through Responsible Banking. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of “Building the Finest Quality Bank of the World in India” by 2020.